3-5 minute brew time
Organic Stinging Nettle, Organic Red Raspberry leaf, Organic Pink Rose Petals, Organic Orange Peel, and Organic Mullein.
Add 1 teaspoon of tea to bag or steeper and place in your favorite mug. Pour 8 ounces of boiling water over the tea and steep for 3-5 minutes or until desired strength is reached. Remember to play around with a level teaspoon or heaping, as well as brew time to achieve your perfect tasting brew.
Stainless steel tea ball infusers available for loose leaf tea, Click Here to shop.
Rose tea is fragrant, fruity and packed with vitamin C and antioxidants making it the ideal drink when your body needs a boost.
Rose Tea Benefits*
- Rosebud tea and rose tea made from the petals have been used in Chinese medicine for over 5,000 years.
- Rose tea has several beneficial effects including boosting the immune system, treating a sore throat and boosting your digestive health.
- Drinking rose tea is excellent for the skin and the hair.
- It is an excellent, natural diuretic and is used to treat urinary tract infections.
- It is a healthy, caffeine-free alternative to black tea or coffee.
- Rose tea is sometimes referred to as the ‘lady’s tea’ because of its beneficial effects during a woman’s menstrual cycle.
- Rose tea contains high levels of antioxidants and vitamin C.
- It may even help you to lose some weight.
As well as its high vitamin C content, rose tea contains a significant amount of polyphenols along with several other antioxidants like quercetin and ellagic acid.
Polyphenols are natural antioxidants which are well known for their ability to repair cellular damage and protect the body against serious illnesses including heart disease, bone weakness, and cancer.
***Please note there may be slight variations from pictures above as each item is handcrafted
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.